MTB SS304 Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh 48 inches x 25 feet- 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch Mesh 18GA(1.2mm)
- Product Code: 746695362244
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $132.00
Stainless steel welded wire mesh is strong and long lasting due to its excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of chemical and industrial atmospheres. By its very nature it requires no additional finish, such as galvanizing or PVC to protect as the wire itself is extremely resistant to rust, corrosion and harsh chemicals. If you need a welded mesh or fence in an area with prolonged exposure to corrosives, stainless steel materials will meet the demands. Type SS304, often referred to as T-304, is non-magnetic in the annealed condition, but becomes slightly magnetic when cold worked. Heating is permitted within 900 and 1600° F. Also commonly used for drying racks, supports, guards, welded mesh or fence, high-grade pet cage or enclosure, household appliances. Type 316 is recommended for salt water environments since it has a higher resistance to corrosion than Type 304.
- Stainless Steel Welded Type 304 Meshes are attractive, strong, good air flow, and corrosion resistant.
- Requires no additional finish such as galvanizing or PVC coating to protect itself.
- These have high consumer appeal and may be designed into machines and appliances.
- Used for drying racks, supports, guards, welded mesh or fence, high-grade pet cage or enclosure, household appliances.
- For salt water environments SS316 materials is highly recommended than SS304.
Stainless Steel Mesh Installation
To be installed on frames with different types of nails, staples.
Multi-purpose of uses
Used for drying racks, supports, guards, welded mesh or fence, high-grade pet cage or enclosure, household appliances.